What's new

Angry Bird is so Angry.

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bird Y U so Angry?

5808826449_685de265c4_b.jpg

​
 
I like the pose and yes he does look angry.

The issue I have is that the beak, ace and eyes are OOF and that's precisely what you want to be in focus. Especially with your tittle wanting us to focus on his expression.
 
Nice shot though he looks more like my grandfather did when he took his dentures out.
 
Cool bird. I played with it a bit, wanted to see if I cold fake focus on beak by burning and dodging instead of using the sharp tool lol, kinda fun to try anyway, and I removed noise from background.

:-)

$5808826449_685de265c4_b-1.webp
 
Looks so much better without the noise, Great shot. Reminds me of the cartoon with the grouchy owls and the kid started singing. This bird looks like the parents hahaha.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like the pose and yes he does look angry.

The issue I have is that the beak, ace and eyes are OOF and that's precisely what you want to be in focus. Especially with your tittle wanting us to focus on his expression.

The OOF face is a real problem with this one, and I didn't get a second shot :(

Cool bird. I played with it a bit, wanted to see if I cold fake focus on beak by burning and dodging instead of using the sharp tool lol, kinda fun to try anyway, and I removed noise from background.

:-)

View attachment 32894

Great edit - can I send all my OOF's to you ?? ( there are many... :) )
 
Awww, cute little bird - and still a chick, far from being a grandfather. The yellow "lips" haven't fully disappeared as yet, at the time you took the photo this one might still have begged the parents to feed him!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom