What's new

Angry Birds

spang1mw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
165
Reaction score
45
Location
Northern Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a shot of a flock of birds that I thought came out pretty well. C&C welcome!

1. $_DSC7296 -11.webp
 
...and you decided them to be angry :grumpy:<br><br>Just joking; liked the composition very much; i mean excellent :D
 
...and you decided them to be angry :grumpy:<br><br>Just joking; liked the composition very much; i mean excellent :D

I figured angry birds were more interesting then nice ones and make a more interesting title :D Thank you for taking the time to comment on my photos lately I appreciate it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom