What's new

Angry Water

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
2,131
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Surprised any of these turned out, it was pouring rain with strong winds i could barely stand up and i was just firing away hoping they looked good. Could only stay out for like 30 seconds before i had to jump back in the car

1
4430018481_88774ea860_b.jpg

2
4430785650_4363ba3745_b.jpg

3
4430782590_03fdbe8e55_b.jpg

4
4430012051_a982119fc2_b.jpg

5
4430009641_e0082dced6_b.jpg

6
4430771726_820bee0479_b.jpg

7
4430772830_9a6cc001b5_b.jpg

8
4430773878_30651ab6d1_b.jpg
 
I enjoyed #4 & #6.

#4 Because I like memorial type shots, and the large wave right behind the anchor makes one think and shows a bit of emphasis. Combined with the "mood" of a storm...I like it.

#6 Because it has a certain quality of desperation in it, as though you can see the "goal" but the water (Poseidon) is doing its best to keep you from it. (Swimming assumed)

Cheers for getting out and taking ANY photo's, let alone some pretty good ones!
 
Last edited:
Good shots Jimmy, and good job getting out in the lousy weather today. I'm from Jersey too, and thought the roof of the building was gonna come off at one point today.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
thanks guys =]
 
What are you looking for here? C&C or Pat on the back for getting out in the bad weather?
 
ahhh, I was wondering why it was soo dramatic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom