What's new

Animal Cruelty for the Holidays

boker137

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife came home with some holiday themed attire for our dogs. Not the easiest task getting the three dogs to stay still for more than a second or two but thought the photos turned out rather well all in all and wanted to share.

C&C please, always trying to improve.

1-

935_991034532006_2018412186_n.jpg



2-

558945_991035734596_801566498_n.jpg
 
white balance is really warm in the first and has a slight magenta cast.
 
Poor doggies balance itself is off...what to say about white balance lolz
J/K ;)

I liked them indeed; they are really lovable and adorable :D
 
The first one looks.....odd. I think the framing really threw it off. The second one, on the other hand, looks great.
 
Thanks for taking the time to view. Appreciate the feedback.
 
I think there are just some distracting elements in the first one, like the wall and ceiling lines and the half cut off picture on the wall, still a fun and cute shot to look at.
I like the second one a lot, there is no way my dog would let me do anything like this, he HATES dog clothing lol, great shot though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom