B BCW TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2010 #1 I was at the mall yesterday....the funnest (i hope that's a word) part was getting complete strangers to pose for me.
I was at the mall yesterday....the funnest (i hope that's a word) part was getting complete strangers to pose for me.
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2010 #2 they look like snapshots... lol...and im sorry but some people just shouldnt go out dressed like that..eh. I'm embarrassed *for* them . :lmao:
they look like snapshots... lol...and im sorry but some people just shouldnt go out dressed like that..eh. I'm embarrassed *for* them . :lmao:
Diana G TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 122 Reaction score 1 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 4, 2010 #3 I've been to a lot of anime conventions and have taken many photos. Unless you actually have an empty area for them to pose, they are just going to end up like snapshots.
I've been to a lot of anime conventions and have taken many photos. Unless you actually have an empty area for them to pose, they are just going to end up like snapshots.
B BCW TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 PerfectlyFlawed said: they look like snapshots... lol...and im sorry but some people just shouldnt go out dressed like that..eh. I'm embarrassed *for* them . :lmao: Click to expand... Actually, I guess they were snapshots. But embarrassed for them? Why? I'm a 50 year old and I wouldn't be embarrassed by being young and having fun.
PerfectlyFlawed said: they look like snapshots... lol...and im sorry but some people just shouldnt go out dressed like that..eh. I'm embarrassed *for* them . :lmao: Click to expand... Actually, I guess they were snapshots. But embarrassed for them? Why? I'm a 50 year old and I wouldn't be embarrassed by being young and having fun.