Anna Maria

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got my butt down to Anna Maria island for the first time in awhile and got a few shots in. Since Anna Maria Island is such a beautiful place, I decided to use my Canon, 50 mm lens for a wildlife and landscape combo.

ISO 200, F/11, 1/500 sec, hand held.
11142080-studio-2.jpg

ISO 160, f/11, 1/250 sec, hand held.
11142025-studio.jpg

Last edited:
I like #2, great composition with the chairs and the grass and the sea in the background. Just as I remember AMI.

I agree about #2. It’s wonderfully serene.

Nice set! I like both! I like the line of pilings with the gulls in #1, and #2 makes me want to have a seat and just breathe in the salt air.

Beautiful shot. My daughter works at a store on Anna Maria. Visit there when I go see my daughter in April most years.

Last edited:
I like #2, great composition with the chairs and the grass and the sea in the background. Just as I remember AMI.
Thanks, Pete. I don't know when you were here last but the restaurant on the main pier has been redone since hurricane Irma. The light wasn't the best yesterday and the pic I took of it I didn't like, I'll get a shot of it in the near future.

Last edited:
Nice set! I like both! I like the line of pilings with the gulls in #1, and #2 makes me want to have a seat and just breathe in the salt air.
Thanks, Jeff. I feel the same way about both pics. Someday, I'm actually going to pull up my own chair there and relax on that beach.

Beautiful shot. My daughter works at a store on Santa Maria. Visit there when I go see my daughter in April most years.
Thank you, Ed. Do you mean Anna Maria? I take it you meant that, I can't find a Santa Maria, FL.

Thank you, Ed. Do you mean Anna Maria? I take it you meant that, I can't find a Santa Maria, FL.
Sorry I ment Anna Maria, she live in Bradenton, great nature walk there, Poma Sola .sp may be off.

Both very nice. I love the depth in #1

Thanks, Pete. I don't know when you were here last but the restaurant on the main pier has been redone since hurricane Irma. The light wasn't the best yesterday and the pic I took of it I didn't like, I'll get a shot of it in the near future.
It's been a while. I remember Fast Eddies. And if I remember correctly the shack on the pier was mostly a raw bar.

I like 2 for it's tranquility.

Most reactions

Back