My Day Yesterday

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I rode my motorcycle over to Anna Maria Island yesterday and this is sort of a montage of the days events. In a couple of the pics I used my helmet as the subject in some landscape style pics ( should these be in "General"?) , thank you, @1WFlora .

1 A cormorant next to the pier.
11142218-studio-2.jpg

2 Some quick snapshots of some unexpected pigeons flying overhead.
11142235-studio.jpg

3 A view off the "City Pier."
11142265-studio.jpg

4 Another quick snap-shot.
11142215-studio.jpg

5 My helmet representing me looking at the pier.
11142242-studio-2.jpg

6 You find the friendliest wildlife on a pier.
11142228-studio-2.jpg

7 Taken @ Coquina Beach on Anna Maria Island. The wrong time of day to get good shots, it was very bright out, but it was my only window of opportunity so I tried to make the best of it.
11142292-studio-2.jpg

8 End of the jetty at Coquina Beach.
11142315-studio.jpg

Had to finish the journey with some "Joey D's" pizza! 🥲 Some quick snaps with no flash, f/8, 1/60 sec @ ISO 3200 and h.h. so there was some noise to deal with. I tried not to smooth too much.
11142319-studio-2.jpg

10 I had to get a shot of the hot-dog dude. I want one in my man cave.
11142329-studio.jpg

#1, #6, and #8. Very nice set! I need one of #8 as well. I'll place it next to the "lost and found" where I will place the salt shaker. :cool:

Did a check online for that hotdog dude... $300! They be smokin' sumptin...

Last edited:
Nice set. I like #7 with everyone looking out to sea. The seagulls seem to be following the big bird's lead.

#1, #6, and #8. Very nice set! I need one of #8 as well. I'll place it next to the "lost and found" where I will place the salt shaker. :cool:

Did a check online for that hotdog dude... $300! They be smokin' sumptin...
Thanks, Jeff. No kidding, $300. That's one expensive hot-dog!

Nice set. I like #7 with everyone looking out to sea. The seagulls seem to be following the big bird's lead.
Thanks, Rob, I like that one a lot myself.

Interesting set.......
Thanks, Jeff.

They're all nice. 6,7 and 8 do it for me.

You had quite the day. #6 for the juxtaposition of the pelican and the red shoes.

Fantastic photos @K9Kirk
Great photos of the pier wildlife.
Those helmet photos turned out really sweet as well. 🙂

You had quite the day. #6 for the juxtaposition of the pelican and the red shoes.
Thank you, Pete.

Fantastic photos @K9Kirk
Great photos of the pier wildlife.
Those helmet photos turned out really sweet as well. 🙂
Thank you, 1W, your hat idea inspired me so thanks for that as well.

Nice set. Really like #7

Looks like you had a great day, always love to see the ocean and beach. I gotta admit, it would be cool to have the hotdog dude around the house :)

You are yesterdays man.

I like how you have used the surroundings to frame the first pier shot (even tho the horizon is out😁😉).

Looks like you had a great day, always love to see the ocean and beach. I gotta admit, it would be cool to have the hotdog dude around the house :)
Yes, a day at the beach is fun. Cruising there on a motorcycle is even more fun. :rolleyes-90:

You are yesterdays man.

I like how you have used the surroundings to frame the first pier shot (even tho the horizon is out😁😉).
Sitting in my yesterdays land. Making all my yesterdays plans for nobody.
Yeah man, that horizon is pretty far out! :pimp:

Most reactions

Back