Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 19, 2005 #1 This is my dog. She's afraid of water, so she surprised me a GREAT deal today when she followed these logs way out onto the water, running after a flock of seagulls that had lined up on it. 1.) "WEEEEEE! SEAGULLS, HERE I COOOOOOOME!" 2.) "Woops! *splash* Brrrr...."
This is my dog. She's afraid of water, so she surprised me a GREAT deal today when she followed these logs way out onto the water, running after a flock of seagulls that had lined up on it. 1.) "WEEEEEE! SEAGULLS, HERE I COOOOOOOME!" 2.) "Woops! *splash* Brrrr...."
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2005 #2 You live in such a amazing area. I love it. Your dog looks happy.