What's new

Anniversary Portraits - 10.23

Kent Frost

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
21
Location
Springfield, MO USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A old friend of mine hired me to do his 1 Year Anniversary portraits.

004.jpg
007.jpg

016.jpg

065.jpg
 
Interesting you should mention that. He was in a good amount of pain during the whole session. He apparently injured his elbow doing something, I can't remember what.
 
I think I like how you dealt with the light in the last. A pity there are no spaces between each photo and they are a bit small. Of all these four, the outdoor and the b+w are really nice.
 
Wish we could have seen them bigger... anyhow..
very neat shots and i love the contrast between the blue and green.. nice job :thumbsup: neat b/w too :)
 
mentos_007 said:
I love the last one... :D:D:D
Me too! Even though he's wearing glasses, he seems more comfortable, and it looks natural.
 
Thanks guys. LaFoto, I'm curious which outdoor photo you're talking about. The first 3 were taken outdoors.
 
I really like the last photo! It brings out a nice soft and calm aura/feeling :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom