What's new

Annual Festival - fireworks shots (3 Images)

TPOL

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 20, 2005
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
These were taken this weekend at an annual festival in a town near me. They were taken with my dinky Fuji Finepix A310. I was pretty happy when I saw that I actually got some neat ones.

1
Fireworks9-23-054.jpg


2
Fireworks9-23-051.jpg


3
Fireworks9-23-053.jpg
 
Having just taken a bunch of firework shots myself, I really enjoyed your photos.

Did you do any Photoshop work on them?
 
Thanks!I don't have PS..I have Serif PhotoPlus 6..but I didn't use it much with these, just resized them and sharpened a tiny bit, other than that...they are strait from my camera :)
 
ohh ok, I don't know what Serif is or even how it works.

They're great shots you've got straight from the camera. That's one of the bitches of digital photography - all the post work that needs to be done to make the photos look great/good.

If you are going to have a play around though in your photo editing software, you could increase the shadows a bit, and that would get rid of some of the red haze in the last photo you've posted.

Your first one is my favourite, just coz of all of the different colours in there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom