Annual spring in the city post (pic heavy)

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are the first batch. All that is in bloom now are the cherry blossoms, magnolias and daffodils. I'll be heading back into the city soon for the tulips and the rest of the trees!

Corner of Beacon and Magnolia by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Boston Spring by SharonCat..., on Flickr

This was the day before the Boston marathon so there were thousands of runners out getting their final warm up in.
SCAT8958-Edit-Edit by SharonCat..., on Flickr

MIT doing an impersonation of the Washington DC monuments

1,2,4 are my favs. I hate choosing so I’ll stick with all. Very pretty! Our weather is 60 one day and snow the next. Had a hard frost just as krokuses were coming out. Not sure what our flowering trees will do.

'Corner of Beacon and Magnolia': i like that one the best. The colours of the building and flowers complimentary !

Thanks! I have another of that spot with a full view of the doorway. Hope to have time to finish processing some of these later this week.

Cherry blossoms are great! My parents had and old one in the centre of their lawn we used to climb as kids.

They’re so fleeting! You’ll be seeing a lot of cherry blossom shots from me I hope. I planted one in our front yard last fall. It’s fully budded and just waiting for it to bloom.

1,2,4 are my favs. I hate choosing so I’ll stick with all. Very pretty! Our weather is 60 one day and snow the next. Had a hard frost just as krokuses were coming out. Not sure what our flowering trees will do.

These were taken about 8am on Sunday. It was sunny but very breezy and cool. I needed gloves on. About 3 we had hail and by 6 it was in the low 40’s.

A very nice set.....

Thanks…..

NIce, very nice!

Most reactions

Back