What's new

Toronto, Spring 2023

VidThreeNorth

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
1,614
Reaction score
506
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first set of images for the Spring of 2023. It is not a fully typical set of pictures for the season, but that should make it intersting:

"DSC_0017a-rsz1600-C1.JPG" nothing is surprising about encountering a Spring rain.

"DSC_0023a-rsz1600-C2.JPG", "DSC_0025a-rsz1600-C2.JPG", "DSC_0028a-rsz1600-C1.JPG" I would not call this entirely a protest. Specifically this is an attempt to have part of a new LRT line constructed underground. I did not have time to stop and talk to the participant(s) at the site. [2023-04-29 10:19 The location is east of the North East corner of Eglinton West and Jane St. I think it is Gladhurst Park]

"DSC_0037a-rsz1600-C1.JPG", "DSC_0037a-rsz1600-C1.JPG" Daffodils and tulips are in bloom lately.

"DSC_0051a-rsz1600-C1.JPG" Magnolias have been in the process of blooming. The petals were about 2" - 2.5" long. Most flowers tend to open quickly. Magnolias seem to take their time.

"DSC_0054a-rsz1600-C2.JPG" Actually, I'm not sure what this is. [I think it is a cherry tree, but I'm still not sure 2023-04-29 02:35]

All pictures in this set taken on my Sony Xperia 10 iii, using Sony's first release version of Android 13.
I'll probably have more info to post later. [2023-04-30]
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0017a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    DSC_0017a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    237.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0023a-rsz1600-C2.webp
    DSC_0023a-rsz1600-C2.webp
    636.4 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0025a-rsz1600-C2.webp
    DSC_0025a-rsz1600-C2.webp
    651.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0028a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    DSC_0028a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    313.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0037a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    DSC_0037a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    412.9 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0041a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    DSC_0041a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    450.3 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0051a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    DSC_0051a-rsz1600-C1.webp
    240.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0054a-rsz1600-C2.webp
    DSC_0054a-rsz1600-C2.webp
    743.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom