What's new

Annual Texas Audi State Meet Photos

waynegz1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
Location
San Antonio, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our Audi car club is going to have the state meet. Of course, I will be taking my gear with me for some shoots.

We are having some time on the track, but I will not be tracking my car. So I will be one taking photos of other members on the track.

I will be going with my 50 1.8, 85 1.8,and 70-200 2.8 VR I

What other glass should I rent?
Thanks in advance guys/gals.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom