Anonymous forum

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Ever thought about having some sort of anonymous forum?

users could post a photograph they want peoples opinions or critique on but appear as an anonymous user. So that others would not know the person who took the picture and possibly influence the way they critique it.

I think this might help get a more honest opinion and possibly force the viewer to look deeper into the photograph, rather than worrying wether they usually like the work of whoever who posted it.

Might also help newbies who are abit shy of posting their stuff. An anonymous forum might give them the courage to 'test the water' so to speak, build up their confidence to post on the other forums

not sure i explained that well

john

Someone would have to be the operator of it...then people could send their photos to that person (or account) and then the photos could be all posted under the same 'operator' name.

maybe there is a hack around that can do it?

Chase said:
Unfortuately, I don't know of a way of enabling that without allowing just anyone out there to post anything they want. I do like the idea of it...
Modify the forum skin and hard code out the user-info such as avatar, name, sig etc. Then asign that skin to the new forum.

Most reactions

Back