What's new

Another 5D Mk ii Question....

Calypso b

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Brand new camera for me! When I download them from the camera to my computer, all of the pics are all over the place! I can't seem to find any sort of order to them. Why is this happening? I am going to camera cord to computer route.
 
Why don't you just use a card reader? It's faster and you can just drag and drop your photos from the desktop to whatever file folder you want. Card readers are really cheap. I think I have something like five of them.
 
Just use a card reader (these are pretty much always faster than transfering from the camera to the computer). From there just right click in the folder where you have copied the photos to and go to "sort by" and select an option (like name) and that should organise the photos without any fuss.
 
its your computer on how your dl them. you can set your camera to a different file structure or like the others said use the cardreader.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom