Another attempt to rescue a single shoot from a horrible shoot

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is another attempt to rescue a single shot from a shoot gone horribly wrong.

C&C most welcome.

victoria101.jpg

Or this maybe:

victoria101-bw.jpg

All I see are Red x's. Sorry!

Aside from being broad lit, I'm having a bunch of trouble with the "snotty" expression. It's really a stopper for me. It makes me recoil a bit.

The rest of the compsition isn't far off... lighting ratio is good, pose is OK, and I can even live with the clothing. I just wish she had a different expression.

Nice go, though!

Pete

Christie Photo said:
I'm having a bunch of trouble with the "snotty" expression. It's really a stopper for me. It makes me recoil a bit.

exactly my first impression.

Christie Photo said:
Aside from being broad lit, I'm having a bunch of trouble with the "snotty" expression. It's really a stopper for me. It makes me recoil a bit.

I was thinking a little closer to constipation. Her expression is just screaming "man I need to pinch one off!"

Other than the expression, I like. I agree with the lighting and compression comments as well!

I'm going to have to agree... I like the lighting and pose, but her facial expression leaves a lot to be desired.

pacu928 said:
I was thinking a little closer to constipation. Her expression is just screaming "man I need to pinch one off!"

Other than the expression, I like. I agree with the lighting and compression comments as well!

no need to take it there :confused:

Could you post a different pose/look perhaps. Sometimes when I think something is horribly bad, someone usually finds a way to tweak it back to life. Although the lighting is alright here, and it's a good clear shot, the pose is killing that.
Pop another one up there, and maybe someone can help.

THanks a lot for the critques. I basically let this girl do her own poses and so far "constipation" seems to be a running theme. She even sed the same thing when I sent her a pic from the shoot (although not this one).

I appreciate very much the comments and am feeling better since having another shoot with another girl and the pics have come out much better. I can't post them yet due to some issues with public pictures that she is having right now but I will be posting a few in the future once the issue is cleared up.

Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back