& Another Beach Baths

CJ76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Same as before......thnx again

I took this pic just after sunset with quite a high ISO (GRRR NOISE, Live & learn) so played with the colour balance in PS. I was curious to peoples opinions of the colouring & composition, also any ideas that I should try next time ...What is a safe ISO to work with ???
Comments appreciated thanks Chris.

BATHS2.jpg

you know, forum rules allow you to post these two together. they are mainly the same thing. and therefore usually what can be said for one is also good for the other.

this one is nice but i don't like that i can't see the 1 :D i think it ashould be cloned out. otherwise i like it, what i kinda feel is too much is theblue, just too much of it, but many will probably disagree with me on this one.

so next time try an angle with the 1 and maybe shoot something not so blue :D (maybe it can be adjusted by temperature)

The blue is nice - especially since the white balance is right - pleasurable night shot. The composition is just fine in my opinion - foreground to backgrond interest combined with the diagonal leading to the right corner - would have been ruined had you cut off the turn at the left, which you didn't. I have no problems with the "1" knowing that it comes before "2" and "3", etc.

Tuna

Most reactions

New Topics

Back