What's new

Another brick in the Wall

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can you guess where I took this photo? No not a tunnel.
Cosmo
 

Attachments

  • $brickworkas.webp
    $brickworkas.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 122
Cool! It actually looks like Pink Floyd (the wall :D) artwork!

Thanks Sean, I was actualy about half way up the stack, There is an opening there. I leaned out as far as I could.
Cosmo
 
Thanks Sean, I was actualy about half way up the stack, There is an opening there. I leaned out as far as I could.
Cosmo

I was kinda thinking smokestack too.
lol Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands. The movie "the wall" is awesome too :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom