What's new

Another Busy NY City Night (Brooklyn Bridge & FDR Drive)

Splendid...yet i would prefer center of the bridge not to be at the center of the frame
 
I don't normally either, but switched it up this time. The center of the bridge is sort of framed by buildings on either side
 
I see your point about why you positioned the bridge tower in the center of the picture, but as Frequency pointed out I to would have preferred to have it off centered, as there is just way too much symmetry. It's almost like looking at a mirror.
 
I don't normally either, but switched it up this time. The center of the bridge is sort of framed by buildings on either side

True; the only thing you could have done was to zoom out and then de-center; cutting the slanted row of light to de-center would do more harm to the image

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom