Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hand held
WB tungsten
ISO 800
f 5.6
t 1/10s

IMG_1260m.jpg

Cute cat.. I have the S5 also it has horrible noise issues, I wont use it anything over ISO 100 (I always try for 80).
If I have to go over I just don't bother..
I see that it was ISO 800 you used also auto exposure. (from the Exif data)
If you don't use auto exposure and go for manual exposure you can control the ISO and not let the camera pick it.

Cute cat.. I have the S5 also it has horrible noise issues, I wont use it anything over ISO 100 (I always try for 80).
If I have to go over I just don't bother..
I see that it was ISO 800 you used also auto exposure. (from the Exif data)
If you don't use auto exposure and go for manual exposure you can control the ISO and not let the camera pick it.

The pic was shot in Av & I selected ISO 800 because of the low light. I normally have the ISO set @ 200. In this case I should have used Tv @ 1/50 & let the camera try to get an find aperture to match.

I do not see the noise but my monitor or video card are not up to snuff.

There's definitely tons of noise.

The bridge of the cat's nose is also slightly blown out, but her (his?) eyes are beautiful, and very much in focus.

You shot this at 1/10 handheld? You've got some skills, man!

There's definitely tons of noise.

The bridge of the cat's nose is also slightly blown out, but her (his?) eyes are beautiful, and very much in focus.

You shot this at 1/10 handheld? You've got some skills, man!

My wife was wrapping @ the kitchen table & the rustle of paper caught Crickets attention & I thought it would make a good pic. However, the light was low & the camera was in the usual position of aperture priority when I tried to take a pic. The exposure time was too great so I upped the ISO to compensate without even thinking of switching to exposure priority.

The comments here caused me to check reviews of my camera & I find that it is not recommended to exceed ISO 400 due to excessive noise.

This is an example of how this forum helps folks.

I like her eyebrows.. they are so bushy.. lol...
I had the S3 but sold it, I wish I had kept it because I don't think the noise factor was such a big deal...
Anway so long as you remember for the future and have good lighting indoor you can keep the ISO low and then it takes great indoor shots.. :)

Wish I could hand-hold that steady. My nit would be to get the whole ear. I like it - certainly worth keeping the memory. - TF

Wish I could hand-hold that steady. My nit would be to get the whole ear. I like it - certainly worth keeping the memory. - TF

Yes, I was disappointed that the ear was chopped off, part of the problem of hand held with zoom. She was quite excited/active & it was hard to keep her in frame.

Most reactions

Back