Another check on how people have found this site...

How did you find TPF?

• Total voters
Well, I was surfing the internet for a new place to spend all of the free time that I didn't have plus about twenty more a week and somewhere that may have some photo critiques while waisting said time and ended up here. You can blame Google for having me. Complaints can be sent to [email protected]. :D

hobbes28 said:
Well, I was surfing the internet for a new place to spend all of the free time that I didn't have plus about twenty more a week and somewhere that may have some photo critiques while waisting said time and ended up here. You can blame Google for having me. Complaints can be sent to [email protected]. :D

:lol: :lmao:

i really dont know how i found you guiy's lol. i just stumbled on it one day and never left.....i constantly leave a window open just for this forum now.....this is gonna be the death of my college grades lol

Schein said:
i really dont know how i found you guiy's lol. i just stumbled on it one day and never left.....i constantly leave a window open just for this forum now.....this is gonna be the death of my college grades lol

Welcome to my world!!!!

I typed in professional photography forum in Google and viola.....

I found this site through a search engine. I had just been banned (believe it or not) form another photography forum, because the admin told me not to ever post links to my photos, to only post the photos themselves, and I told him he was anal rententive:p

I'm glad I found this site. You guys rock :)

Digital Matt said:
I found this site through a search engine. I had just been banned (believe it or not) form another photography forum, because the admin told me not to ever post links to my photos, to only post the photos themselves, and I told him he was anal rententive:p

I'm glad I found this site. You guys rock :)

:shock: YOU were BANNED!? Wow...I hate those uptight forums. They suck. I've never lasted more than a few posts before I dropped em.

Most reactions

Back