What's new

Another day gone

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
2
Location
S.W. Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one evening this week, thought I would share.

Thanks for looking,
Mac,

Sunset--tree.jpg
 
Oh yes. Thank you for sharing.
That top cloud, the dark grey one ... well, it COULD have been ... erm ... brighter? not there? thinner? gone? to show all of the tree, but then it NOT showing it forces us to IMAGINE it ... and I now wonder if that is good?

Anyhow, lovely sunset, well thought-out composition.
 
Wow...Wonderful Shot..I like it..
 
Thank you.

Mac,
 
wonderful shot......looks like it was taken on the African plains.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom