What's new

another day has gone..

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the 90 mile beach in New Zealand... we got lucky with this amazing sunset.. I hope you like the shots :-)

28334.jpg


28332.jpg


28305.jpg
 
They are all amazing. Munber two is just breathtaking thought i would make it simmetrical
 
wowowowowow very nice! any chance for EXIF (#3)?
 
oh i like these....awesome shooting mate :)
I remember 90mile beach well. Were there any cars stuck in the sand when you were there? Funny to see people trying to get their cars out. I was glad we went on a organized trip. Did you do the sandboarding thing there?
 
Right time. right point, excellent work.
 
Wow. I love them all.
This is just me, but I'd prefer it without the person there.
 
I think the person adds an interesting point to the picture. With out him, it would be a beautiful picture with no real interest.

I do love number 3!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom