What's new

Another Elevator

EleanorW

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
iso100, 35mm, f5.6, 1/1000

683275324_mNTou-M.jpg
 
Much prefer the one without the machinery in the foreground. Maybe this one would work better if there was some space between the tractors and the elevator. Not sure exactly but it doesn't do much for me as is.
 
Great crisp shot, but I agree with c.cloudwalker. The Tractor and Barn would look better as just one subject by themself or farther apart.
 
I like this shot. But the equipment does take away from the elevator. This shot would look cool as a wide angle, with the elevator as the main foreground subject, and the equipment off to the side kind of out of focus, but still noticeably there.
 
I agree with the others. The tractor doesn't stand out by itself, so the two subjects almost blend together. But I like how sharp the image is. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom