TylerF TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 883 Reaction score 13 Location Buffalo NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 #1 yet again i post more lol.
Vicelord John TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 359 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 #2 no flash?
TylerF TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 883 Reaction score 13 Location Buffalo NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I was using my sb600 set to low power and aimed up. It looked too harsh when aimed head on
inTempus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2008 Messages 3,692 Reaction score 4 Location Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 #4 If you were trying to bounce your flash off of a black ceiling you probably weren't having much luck. I like the motion of the hand in the first pic, kind of cool.
If you were trying to bounce your flash off of a black ceiling you probably weren't having much luck. I like the motion of the hand in the first pic, kind of cool.
TylerF TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 883 Reaction score 13 Location Buffalo NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Well I had it at one click above 45 degrees. I think it was 60. Thanks for the comment. These ones are the last ones that made it through my screening process lol
Well I had it at one click above 45 degrees. I think it was 60. Thanks for the comment. These ones are the last ones that made it through my screening process lol
j-digg TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2009 Messages 476 Reaction score 15 Location Minne-snow-ta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 #6 Yeah the blur in the hand motion looks sick in the first one, looks evil and that dude really looks like Dimitri Martin. I like the 4th as well.
Yeah the blur in the hand motion looks sick in the first one, looks evil and that dude really looks like Dimitri Martin. I like the 4th as well.
TylerF TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 883 Reaction score 13 Location Buffalo NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thanks!