another for C&C please (nature)

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i dont like shooting nature for some reason, but i like this one. (playing around with exposure times and aperture settings)

DSC_0132.jpg

Where did you focus? The bright section we are attracted to isn't in focus.
I like what you were trying, but the main focus of the image is dead center. I think, if the situation allowed, shooting landscape orientation and putting the light area off center would greatly increase the impact of the image.

I like what you were trying, but the main focus of the image is dead center. I think, if the situation allowed, shooting landscape orientation and putting the light area off center would greatly increase the impact of the image.
i tried focusing on anything but couldnt really find a focal point, ill go back on the trail and try it again if i can find that same spot

i tried focusing on anything but couldnt really find a focal point, ill go back on the trail and try it again if i can find that same spot

Not sure what kind of camera you're using, but maybe try setting a manual focus point (e.g. setting your camera so the centre focal point is automatically what the camera uses to find focus). Then shoot in "P" mode and you might find it easier to get the camera to focus on something at the top of the path (as opposed to letting it autofocus, I mean).

I did that when trying to shoot a similar scene the other week and it helped. (If you understand my newbie ramblings!)

You composition with both is uninteresting. Try to take photo's at a different height. These fall in the "eye level" height, which is boring. Force the viewer to look at it from a different angle. Down low, up high, crooked, something.

Most reactions

Back