What's new

Another image from the Nation's Metro System

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks as always. Y'all are great!

20051219182142_img_4479.jpg
 
Thanks, Jon.

I can't decide if I boosted the saturation too much on the floor lights...but I like it over all ;)
 
I'm not sure if I like the selective coloring, but then again, I'm not the biggest fan of it anyways. The composition, hoever, and contrast on the rest of it is fantastic. I think this is the best shot we've seen from you yet!
 
clarinetJWD said:
I'm not sure if I like the selective coloring, but then again, I'm not the biggest fan of it anyways. The composition, hoever, and contrast on the rest of it is fantastic. I think this is the best shot we've seen from you yet!

Wow! Thanks, Joe. I appreciate that.
 
I like the selective. The saturation might be a tad high, but not bad.
I agree, I think this is one of your strongest :thumbup: The tones and the compo are strong here.
 
hey Jo.. i love the comp and the contrast.. beautiful b/w.. find the selective a tad bit oversaturated too
thanks for sharing :D
 
Thanks all for the comments. So, I'm at work and looking at it on this monitor. It's much darker than it appears on my laptop...I hate that. But I guess you all like it dark ;)

Anyway, thanks again!
 
Thanks, Verbal. I appreciate that.
 
Awesome perspective. I admire you for lying down on the floor of the metro in the name of photography. :D ;)
That said I do find the selective a little oversaturated...kind reminds me of the heating element on my ceramic cooktop. :mrgreen:
 
by popular demand, I have redone the picture so there is no more selective coloring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom