What's new

Another Kitten

rokvi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
629
Reaction score
97
Location
Queensland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another kitten wifey has fostered.


7619879534_2750c57795_b.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]


Distortion is on purpose, I think it adds.
Also I took previous advice about the two different colours in the background from my other shots
 
You should put an "Big-Awww-Factor"-warning into the title to this thread.
For the Awww-factor is overwhelming!
What lighting did you use? It's good.
 
Im still only bouncing 1 flash around, using continious and a reflector untill I get some more. Hopefully next week!
 
:heart:
 
Ok next one I do, I will title "Awww". :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom