I have been shooting models (from MM) and doing this kind of wkr myself, so I applaud you for shooting this way. There is inevitably a level of interaction that happens when several people are working together over an individual shoot. I find (being new to this) that I don't have complete control over a shoot... The model has her own poses and stances she brings, and I still find it odd to direct someone - I can guide her to certain poses, but I'm still not thinking totally photographically. The pose may seem aesthetically pleasing, but the way the light falls doesn't really become clear to me until I am back in front of the computer, and I can see what works, and what didn't.
That's a long way of qualifying what my criticism is: I think you are technically proficient at getting the shot. That means you can begin focusing on the composition, and the overall mood. These images are good, but it seems like the opportunity to be great was missed. Think about the story that the image is supposed to communicate.
I think the comment about the woman in the heels on the beach is accurate. Why is she on the beach like that? I like the colors, the tone, her pose is quite sexy. I like the different textures - her skin, the tree, the shiny dress... but so what?
The picture of her against the rocks doesn't work at all. It seems forced, and sometimes it's something as simple as her hand that communicates volumes. It's just... "there"... it's not doing anything... no emotions.
The two portraits are good, especially for her personal use.
What makes us different than landscape/architecture photographers, and especially the street photographers, is that we don't hope to "find" an image, we make one.