What's new

Another Model Mayhem shoot **C&C PLEASE**

Back to the cirque, very good work man! Very good use of colors, with the models shirt in no. 4 makes her really makes her stand out. Personally I like tight and up close photos so..... good job man keep up the good work.
 
I think #4 is the best one here. The others just...I don't know... I just don't really like them - I can't say why.
 
I like No. 1, a lot. But it looks kind of fake, almost like you took it in a studio.
 
I think its awesome dude! I like 3rd and 4th best! I added you on MM btw.
 
The reflections on the skirt were almost inevitable. She had leather on the skirt. I really need real models. They are what kill these pictures in my opinion. From here on out I am doing more thought out shoots. I am going to think about what I want to do then choose the model and wardrobe according to what I want to do, not vice versa.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom