What's new

Another Morning

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For some reason, I woke up yet another morning. First thought was, "How cool. I'll have to take advantage."

600-5x7-1620r.jpg


429-5x7-1664j.jpg


790-5x7-1649j.jpg
 
Glad you woke up yet another day, because these are just beautiful. Love how the side light brings out the texture, especially in the first and last images. The last one would be my favourite of the batch.
 
Glad you woke up yet another day, because these are just beautiful. Love how the side light brings out the texture, especially in the first and last images. The last one would be my favourite of the batch.

Thanks. I try to be concious and thankful for every day I get.

I hadn't been out to this location in 10-12 years. I camped at a friend's ranch the night before and drove down about 2 hours before the sun came up. No moon, total darkness other than my headlights. I'm surprised that I drove through the black of the dry lake right up to the spot. Wonders never cease.
 
The lighting is amazing! cudos to you for waking up early! lol #1 is my fave!
 
Over the years I have grown fond of waking up in the morning. Seems like a great way to start the day. :biggrin:

Nicely done.
 
Very nice shots. And yeah, each day is a gift.
 
The lighting is amazing! cudos to you for waking up early! lol #1 is my fave!

Thanks. Sometimes it's the only way to make the nightmares stop. :)

Over the years I have grown fond of waking up in the morning. Seems like a great way to start the day. :biggrin:

Nicely done.

Thank you- The older I get the more I'm starting to prefer waking up in the morning over waking up at noon. The magic of sleeping in, is gone.

Very nice shots. And yeah, each day is a gift.

Thanks. When I was younger I always had these "premonitions" that I'd kick it at 42. Very glad I'm not psychic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom