Another new member of my family and some dog show photos

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I enjoyed my first dog show, Loved the unique variety of dogs you just don't see everyday.. and after the show i brought home my 6 month old pupp....., Our 12year old collie passed away our home was not the same,, This beautiful girl's grandfather is the same as my previous dogs dad.. so they look quite a bit alike and both have that sweet personality and gentle nature... i added a couple of funny interesting facial expressions from a couple of the dogs at the show.. thanks
DSC_5290 (3).JPG
DSC_5093 (6).JPG
DSC_5012 (3).JPG
DSC_5028 (3).JPG

I remember when you lost your K9 companion. My heart and prayers went out to you. It is really hard to loose a pet and difficult when thinking about welcoming another into the family. I know it won't be able to completely fill hole left by the passing of your other, but I hope it brings you much joy & comfort for years to come.

I remember when you lost your K9 companion. My heart and prayers went out to you. It is really hard to loose a pet and difficult when thinking about welcoming another into the family. I know it won't be able to completely fill hole left by the passing of your other, but I hope it brings you much joy & comfort for years to come.
thank you so much for kind words.. i actually lost two .. my 9 year old dobie in may and then my 12 year old collie this past labor day.. it has taken its toll for sure.. i think we are working on a new rat pack to keep us busy and happy again.. raising 3 pups together... 2 dobie girls and collie girl... this winter will be fun and full of action.. thankyou again for comforting words.

It is hard to lose one let alone 2! The collie is super cute. Name? I liked the boxer photo. We had 2 many years ago. Great dogs if you like slobber. They were very good pups.

It is hard to lose one let alone 2! The collie is super cute. Name? I liked the boxer photo. We had 2 many years ago. Great dogs if you like slobber. They were very good pups.
Her name is Lisa Marie thank you

A couple of photos now that she is settling in... love her
DSC_5596 (3).JPG
DSC_5688 (2).JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back