Another new member of my family and some dog show photos

That's a very nice set photo lady. I bet you had a lot of fun there.
my favorite to photograph are dogs..thank you

Beautiful Collie pup. Congratulations. We haven't made a connection with another fur kid yet. Sadie's unexpected passing in July was devastating, so not sure if we aren't ready yet, or the right one hasn't come along. Several years ago we had Boxer named "Lola", she was such a goof ball, the expressions were endless.

Beautiful Collie pup. Congratulations. We haven't made a connection with another fur kid yet. Sadie's unexpected passing in July was devastating, so not sure if we aren't ready yet, or the right one hasn't come along. Several years ago we had Boxer named "Lola", she was such a goof ball, the expressions were endless.
Believe it or not,,,,,, Our other pups will never be replaced...Because all dogs are unique.. but all dogs have a way of wiggling into your heart and filling that void .....so hope that you do not have to wait too long before the right one comes along..and one will need and love you too..

Pretty girl, AND, she has a blaze! For some reason, in the states, the show breeders have gotten away from the blazes. I prefer the more "old-fashioned" collies myself. That's what I grew up with, and what my mother showed. Regardless, they are all beautiful dogs.

I like the shot of the Leonberger! Don't see those often, even at shows.

Pretty girl, AND, she has a blaze! For some reason, in the states, the show breeders have gotten away from the blazes. I prefer the more "old-fashioned" collies myself. That's what I grew up with, and what my mother showed. Regardless, they are all beautiful dogs.

I like the shot of the Leonberger! Don't see those often, even at shows.
thank you..wow someone who knows collies... thank you

The Collie looks exactly like Dusty, the one we had when I was growing up on the Farm. Where's the Corgi's?

She's gorgeous!!!

A few more photos from the show...
DSC_5017 (3).JPG
DSC_5055 (3).JPG
DSC_5096 (5).JPG

_3834495 (2).JPG
_3832578 (3).JPG
_3833014 (3).JPG
and here they are now at 2 years old........... i made it...Lol the 3rd photo is Luke the only male and he is 8.5 yrs
_3832787 (3).JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back