What's new

Another newbie

tiagoj.nunes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I am new in the forum and I'm learning photography. My main interest is travel photography (urban, cityscapes, landscapes). Comments on how could I improve are highly welcome. =)

#1
$4.webp
At 500px.com

#2
$5.webp
At 500px.com

#3
$6.webp
At 500px.com

#4
$7.webp
At 500px.com
 
Nice shots! For #3, you should really check out Todd Hido's night work if you're not already familiar. Gorgeous photos that might inspire you to expand upon the idea of taking desolate nighttime street shots. He manages to use color in them really beautifully. :)
 
Boas fotos Tiago.

Parabéns ! ;)
 
Welcome! I like your eye.

In 1 maybe a larger aperture to blur the distance some? It's a bit busy for me.

2 I love but it could use a little contrast to give it some pop.

3 looks a bit yellow but it could just be the lighting- maybe cool it a tad and see what you get?

Look forward to seeing more shots!
 
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the comments!

@ClickClickClick: I did not know his work. But I made some research and got impressed! Amazing! Thanks for the tip!

@mommy-medic: Thanks for the comments. I really have a problem with post-processing. I never learned how to do it. I shoot RAW + JPEG but end up using the JPEGs because I don't know what to do with the RAWs. Maybe my next investment should be on a good book about post-processing.

@Actinometro/Frequency: Obrigado pelos elogios! It's always good to find "lusófonos" around!
 
Good photos. The last two are the best. In #3 I would crop the top so the light and the windows in the upper right are near the top of the frame. #4 is a classic shot, perhaps a bit bright in the highlights.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom