What's new

another noob =)

Chyeah

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yea i was browsing the net and i got inspired by some of your pics so i got a 6 year old point and shoot camera and took some pics. Hopefully ill get a dslr cam soon and take some better pics.:mrgreen:

1.
tunnel.jpg


2.
beetle.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the first one best, but it look a bit noisy?? maybe its just my monitor lol
You should try again once you have a SLR and perhap bump up the contrast a tad?? hmm im not sure, I like it though :D
 
I like the first one best, but it look a bit noisy?? maybe its just my monitor lol
You should try again once you have a SLR and perhap bump up the contrast a tad?? hmm im not sure, I like it though :D
tanx for the feedback ^_^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom