What's new

ANother Pano

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its still a bit out of focus. I think you (bitter guy) are right about me using live view for Pano! It doesnt give you the AF feature! Thank you for the tip. That will save me for this weekend. Ive got the best Pano in mind. This one is 9 photos using MSFT ICE. Those are my kids that are OOF.:lol:
4098907665_ba08ec6599_b.jpg
 
Also, after the post I just figured out that this one is over 1000 on one side and I just read that post. This will be the last time I make that mistake. Sorry Mods.
 
This could be great for a website banner. You could put a bunch of text in the middle part where it's boring.
 
No doubt. Im going to impress you with the one this weekend. Im just building you up. Setting the bar low right now.:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom