What's new

Another performer :crafts fair2

:shock:
 
Two comments: One if you want to see a really high energy atmosphere go to any street fair. They are amazing as visitors and amazing as exhibitors,,

Two: I have learned from this forum if you give a beautiful woman a camera beautiful things happen...
 
thanks guys :D

Two: I have learned from this forum if you give a beautiful woman a camera beautiful things happen...
:blushing: :lol: :D :mrgreen:
 
Manshiiiiiiiiiiiiii
leave some for me to post too......lol
but i wont yaa....u got such amazing shots.....
gr8 work again
 
She has such an expressive, mobile face! I can't seem to get over that! :D
 
thanks guys :D :D :D
kunal - please do post your crafts fair pocs too! would love to see :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom