What's new

Another performer :crafts fair2

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
187
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
95802214_28a6c816dd_o.jpg


thanks:thumbup:
 
Well, what can I say?
You are an inspiration! You sure are!!!
 
Hey mansi...more excellent shots. I love the way you've set them up next to each other with no division....sets them offf well.
very rich colours at this festival. the expressions here are priceless. hope you get back to do more before its over. :D
 
thank you :)
 
Another good one mans, i like her expression in the first one. :thumbup:
 
thanks guys :D
 
Awesome as always Mansi. You sure have an eye for this type of work.
 
I really like the expressions you caught here Mansi!
 
thanks carl and jake :D
 
thanks lady :D welcome to tpf!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom