andymac1981

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.redbubble.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Folks

Pretty new to photography and I'm posting another pic for your honest critique. I went shooting down at the head of Belfast Lough and stumbled upon this fella who was kind enough to sit long enough for a few shots. I felt this one is the best as it not only had the boat in the back drop but also one of the ship yard cranes.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353401061.581264.jpg

Get rid of the water mark would be the first suggestion. I think you would have benefitted from a higher vantage point. Feels like you have a lot of compressed layers and it makes the shot feel too cramped. Your sky is blown out on the left but you can probably only have solved that with the use of a ND filter. On a side note - I was in Belfast in June and, if that's the same bridge I think it is, it had some neat bluish/purple lights under it and I got a couple of neat shots from under it.

I have uploaded the wrong pic as I didn't mean to upload the watermarked one. Thanks for the feed back. The pic came by chance when the bird landed beside me so didn't really think outside the box for a higher vantage point just tried to get the best pic in as short a time as possible. It does sound like the same bridge there are a lot of blue purple and white lights around it. I have taken a lot of my shots around this area it's pretty cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back