What's new

another picture to critique

Hey, OP. I don't know if you're aware of this, but you're posting at The Photo Forum. For posting, a prerequisite is normally that you post a photo. You apparently did not. Instead, you posted a collection on various brushes, and filters that were applied to a blank photoshop document. If you can direct me to a photo that you've taken, and then added to the image that you posted; that would be great. Otherwise, if there's no shutter actuation happening in your life, you might want to look at a graphic design forum.
 
To the OP I apologize for the others but what they wont tell you is that we already have someone who fills this position. I wont mention names but I believe we all know who it is and love the graphic artist he is. Good luck and look forward to seeing more "photos" from you. Im just not a fan of this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom