Another Pier Perspective

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 second exposure down the beach yesterday under the pier :)

pierle3bw.jpg

Very nice! Only thing i would have changed perhaps would be the angle, I think maybe a lower angle could look more pleasing, maybe its just me. But i like it, good work

Amazing shot, i do agree w/ the angle but i think it is still beautiful!

Thanks IanRB & The Empress :)

I'll try and get a lower shot of it next time I'm down there - or do you mean actually just more angling the shot down a bit so the opening at the end is higher in the frame?

I was sorta up on a high bit of sand a bit before where the waves were washing in (was high tide and pretty rough) - To get down much lower on the whole shot (without digging the tripod into the sand) would have meant getting a bit too close to where the waves were for my liking lol

Last edited:
Oh wow...

I know you're looking for ways to get better, but from my inexperienced viewpoint, I don't think it could get much better. Maybe, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with how you did it this way.

Very cool, and very interesting. Where was this at? Not that I would know, I've never even been to the beach or ocean before :(

Thanks Senor hound & ShootHoops :)

Senor Hound, It's taken at a local beach sorta closeish to where I am. Unless you've been to Melbourne, Australia you probably would never have heard of the place (Dromana).

that's pretty darn good, I like the subject and general comp a lot...a little more detail in the shadows and some perspective correction would make a difference too.

Most reactions

Back