D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this one is another re-edit from our trip to Budapest , cropped a bit more and controlled the highlights better on this one.
I will apologise in advance but I’ve got a few shots to share with you all and I appreciate all the feedback.
I’ll explain a little more my absence on the other threads but for now, hit me with your critique :)

Budapest_Parliament.jpg

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Fantastic!

Many thanks Jeff, was on my bucket list to shoot there, it didn’t disappoint!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

It seemed a bit cramped on the left and right sides to me. The building looks spectacular, but it is too tight a frame.Perhaps you could re-work the framing.

It seemed a bit cramped on the left and right sides to me. The building looks spectacular, but it is too tight a frame.Perhaps you could re-work the framing.

Cheers it’s is cropped in, maybe a tad much, there’s probably half a cm either side I could add but not the most attractive surrounding. Maybe I could use some PS to make that less distracting and re crop it .. thanks for the tip/input [emoji482]

You could "expand the canvas" and fill the expanded area by cloning-in the black night sky. That method would work well in this scene I'm sure.

Reactions: D7K

Most reactions

Back