D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this one I edited on my Mac with the brightness dropped and night mode enabled, not a great idea.

For me the colour punches me straight in the face but I also never edit so heavily like this, it’s a fairytale scene for sure but hit me with your critique! I’ve already re-edited dropping the saturation etc and maybe just maybe wasn’t the best use of the reverse nd :D but I’d added drama for sure!

Sunset_Vitosha_Fairytales.jpg

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Sometimes you play around with a pic that has potential for the fantasy look and it's hard to resist, I know I've done it a number of times. I like it myself. you could add a unicorn elf or pixie fairy somewhere in there and it would be right at home.

Reactions: D7K
Maybe once I resize the other edit I’ll share and get compared opinions.
It just shocked me a bit for sure, had to double check once I sent to my phone why on earth it looked so different then I checked the Mac settings [emoji51][emoji23]

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

I like it. I like the composition and how the trees and grass seem to glow. 100% true to life or not, I think this one is a keeper.

Reactions: D7K
I like it. I like the composition and how the trees and grass seem to glow. 100% true to life or not, I think this one is a keeper.

My better half is constantly now scouting the areas we shoot and said shouted “this is it!” And so I walked and set up around the place , as usual she was right :D

I love it. The colours and the light are magical.

Thanks man, I am really torn as it’s pretty different for me, I love the scene and the colours just work! It’s basically how it looked from eye but I don’t like the dark around the sun so I think I’ll rework that!
Pleased you like it, Bulgaria is a magical place!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back