What's new

Another Shoe! (Surprised right?)

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
2,522
Reaction score
464
Location
New Orleans, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went on vacation at Disney last week and all I got is this crummy shot of a shoe....

jk, As some of you all know, I like to shoot pics of my new shoes whenever I get them. I didn't get a chance to shoot it at my house pre-trip, so it had to be done in the hotel room. Natural lighting, on a hotel bed. Perfect example of dealing with what you've been dealt.

Flyknit Lunar 1 by NOLA_2T, on Flickr

For those who don't know, thats the USA World Cup Away Kit in the background. Perfect match :)
 
ok, jmho... I think the bg is overpowering
 
I think the background could have worked except that the red stripe is going through the red shoe... It's a little distracting to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom