What's new

Another tractor photo

G2Photo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just another tractor photo I took. There is just something about old, rusty, farm equipment that makes me want to photograph it.
$tractor2claritycstamp2.webp
 
Nice old McCormick-Deering 15-30; unfortunately, it looks like focus was on the rear wheel, and nearer parts, including the engine/grill & hood are distinctly soft.
 
it looks overprocessed but that jmo... others might like it just the way it is, I don't like that much "smoothing"/noise reduction/highlights toned down

I do like the idea and I would definitely like the picture with a bit backed off processing

again, that's just my taste
 
Tractors, YES! Old and rusty, meh.
 
Yup, I am still learning. This was my 5th photo shoot with my camera. I seem to be learning more and more each time I go. I didn't even notice the focus but it is on the rear wheel(doh!). Ah well, live and learn and apply it next time. Thanks for the input tirediron!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom