DeadEye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 961 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2007 #1 Tryed a better lighting ( less bright spots ) and only 1.5 f stop.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2007 #2 Looks very convincing.
DeadEye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 961 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Sw1tch. I gonna stop playing with hdr for a wile as my basic composure needs more work but its been fun giving it a try. This is a great forum glad I found it. D. E.
Thanks Sw1tch. I gonna stop playing with hdr for a wile as my basic composure needs more work but its been fun giving it a try. This is a great forum glad I found it. D. E.