What's new

Another try at HDR's

OB-LL426

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few more taken at Fort Matanza's near Marineland, Florida.
And one of them, I used two different settings when procesing into an HDR, and I would like to know which one you like best.

1)
069And1more.jpg


2)
079And2more.jpg


(Next one is same photo, different setting)
3)
079And2more2.jpg



4)
127-2__-3.jpg


5)
152_3_1_4.jpg
 
I think the last one probably works the best - you have problems with the exposure of the sky in the others - I also think they need some focal point to add a bit of interest..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom