Another try with my DSLR and kitty =) ~Kinda Pic heavy~

nikki2291

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My other pic wasn't that bad, but I decided to give it another go. Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_0232cb.jpg

IMG_0308cb.jpg

IMG_0297cb.jpg

Hehe, the one below is cute...

IMG_0243cb.jpg

Photobucket really distorts the pictures :( hhmm

~Nikki~

Cute kitten! I can't get a photo of my cat easily, he prefers to come over and bunt the camera and then wants to play!! I love the second photo though it kinda bugs me I can see your reflection in the kitten's eyes.

She usually does that too but she was sleeping when I first went in the room so I got her easily. Yea it was bugging me too that I could see myself...:lol:. Thank you though.

~Nikki~

Love the quote.....****Beauty is in the eye of the camera holder*****

The second image is really good.

The third image is okay (too centered).

The first and last images have blown out hot spots that are really distracting.

I saw the originals, these are much better, well done, prefer the colouring and focus. Well done !

I really like number 2 as well. That is a good pic.

Love the quote.....****Beauty is in the eye of the camera holder*****

Thanks you, I made it up :mrgreen:.

The second image is really good.

The third image is okay (too centered).

The first and last images have blown out hot spots that are really distracting.

Thank-you, yes I realize that the third one is definitly really centered now, thank you for pointing that out to me.
Yea I noticed the hot spots too after I took them but I still liked the pics...lol.

I saw the originals, these are much better, well done, prefer the colouring and focus. Well done !

Thank you very much...how did you see the originals?

I really like number 2 as well. That is a good pic.

Thank you very much.

I'm not to jack your thread, but I figured I'd post this pic I took. I was visiting my parents and took a pic of their cat while she was taking a nap. I think she is around 2 years old. Just a B&W shot, but I liked the way it came out.

DSC00078-1-1.jpg

I really like them, toning down the highlits, and lightening the shadows would help them.

I'm not to jack your thread, but I figured I'd post this pic I took. I was visiting my parents and took a pic of their cat while she was taking a nap. I think she is around 2 years old. Just a B&W shot, but I liked the way it came out.
Thats really cute and I like it.

I really like them, toning down the highlits, and lightening the shadows would help them.

Thank you and I will definitly try that.

Can we see some action shots?? Or do you have a lazy kitty like mine.

Nah my cats definitly aren't lazy. I will see if I can get my camera out in time tomorrow when they are playing. =)

~Nikki~

#2 is actually quite nice.
Great capture

Most reactions

New Topics

Back