What's new

Another walk around Stoke on Trent

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
102
Location
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First off all Britan is a jewel for landscapers.
I love night photography, I tried to see which photo I liked better but I really like them all, nice work! :)
 
I like the first photo. Nice shot.
#2 is a cool long exposure too.

Are you using a VU filter on your lens? There is a lot of lens flare in the street lamps.
 
I like the first photo. Nice shot.
#2 is a cool long exposure too.

Are you using a VU filter on your lens? There is a lot of lens flare in the street lamps.

No, and I only took my kit lens out with me which is a bugger for flare! Will remember next time though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom