A good nights shooting

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ravenphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out with a couple of friends the other night to do some more local night shots. Went to Trentham Gardens in Stoke, only 10 mins away from us and had a wander, found a few good things!

These are a mixture of light painted, with 2 off camera flash's with gels that a friend bought and vertoramas, 2 images stitched above one another to give a wider angle impression (taken with 18mm).

Trentham Church Vertorama by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Light Tree Vertorama by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Look at the lights! by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Lit up tree Vertorama by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Trentham Vertorama by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

The lights really add the 'essence' to the pictures. The one made in a tunnel looks really good!

Very nice! I too especially like the one of the lights in the tunnel, #3.

Cheers, was a good little find that tunnel, it's an unfinished railway tunnel, just in a field!
Probably an optical illusion, but it doesn't look big enough to accommodate a train.

Very nice! I too especially like the one of the lights in the tunnel, #3.

Cheers, was a good little find that tunnel, it's an unfinished railway tunnel, just in a field!
Probably an optical illusion, but it doesn't look big enough to accommodate a train.

Very true, but I think it would have been much deeper, that is full of cow muck, they use it as shelter, in fact they were standing just behind us whilst we were shooting!

Most reactions

Back